Genuine Cable Group (GCG) is a major value-added distributor of wire, cable and related products to a variety of niche markets through well-known brands in the following segments:
- Factory Automation
- Naval and Ship-Building
- Building Automation
Additionally GCG offers custom assembly, cutting and striping services.
GCG Has Targeted Business Segments with Well-Respected Brands Focused on:
- Utilizing Expertise To Offer the Right Products and Solutions
- Responsive Teams Able to Adapt to Meet Customer Needs
- Collaborating with Suppliers and Across Segments to Serve You!
Our Foundational Elements
These Foundational Elements Are the Cornerstones of All Aspects of Our Business
Building Solid Customer Relationships
Partnering with Suppliers
Collaborating Across Departments
Focused on Continual Improvement
Responsive to Customer Needs
Quick and Nimble
Valuing All People
Genuine Cable Group Ownership
- GCG was previously a part of Genuine Parts Company, a distributor of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts and business products.
- In October 2019, GCG was acquired by Audax, a private equity firm established in 1999.
- Audax Group is a leading investor in U.S. middle market companies that has raised over $26B. The Audax team’s mission is to partner with management teams and financial sponsors to build long term value in the companies.
Why Choose GCG?
- Strategic Sourcing: GCG Has The Buying Power to Connecting Customers with The Right Solutions at The Right Price
- Simplified Purchase Processes: System-to-System Purchasing For Every Size Organization, Including EDI Solutions
- Wire & Cable Personalization: Bar Code and Part Number Labeling, Cutting, Coiling and Twisting, Striping, Dyeing and Tracing
- Customized Inventory Management: Kitting, Consignment, Just-in-Time Inventory Programs and More